Friday, January 22, 2010

So slow

Hello again, out there. Everything around me feels just like a blank canvas which needs to be filled, same way as with this blog which I have been slightly neglecting during the past few days. Posting was postponed because we are (still) figuring out and building a new workspace for me - besides throwing some new paint onto the walls. All my stuff has been crammed into a tiny corner, so that I won't be crafting anything anytime soon. I'd like to show you our 3D Tetris (for those who still know this game - it was one of my favorites ...) - literally piles of boxes and boxes - but, ahem, my card reader is somewhere in there ... So, no photos for now, maybe later.

I also will show you some fabric printings I have been doing before the *big chaos* started which were inspired by the fabulous Elizabeth Hartman from Oh, Fransson! I so much want to bring more color into our home, and her new quilt along would be just perfect to do so, only, I am lacking all those bright colors. So I came up with my own solution, but more of it (hopefully) next week ;)

For now, I will be taking a break - at least from crafting - diving back into the fumes of freshly painted wood and walls.


Have a nice weekend everyone, Denise.

2 comments:

  1. Do you feel excited about your new work space, but frustrated at the inability to create now?

    My studio space was half unpacked for about six months. I finally realised that it was very unproductive constantly searching for equipment and supplies and decided to start sorting everything into its correct space. Now I just need to find some storage containers - I may just have enough space for all my stash. Good luck with your re-organisation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's both right now - for different reasons. Exitement, because I can make a space perfectly according to my wishes, but frustration at the same time because of obstacles such as unsupportive walls when you want shelving... I am really seeing forward to get things finished (one day ;).

    ReplyDelete