Thursday, October 1, 2009

A brand new start

Hello and welcome to this very fresh, tiny blog by me - who's me? Hum, this is a good question, but I would describe me as a *ahem* slightly chaotic, often day-dreaming, eclectic mind with two nearly neversleeping, creative hands and - at least my family says so ;) - a huge heart...
Helplessly loving art, nature, photography and handmade things, I constantly create all different sorts of things in our nice little flat under the eaves where I live together with my lovely husband and two very fury, but incredibly cute little bunnies. So, this blog will be about all the things I hope still to create and other things I am interested in.
For the moment, please be a little patient with me, since I am now doing my very first steps into the world of the blogs, but after all, I simply hope you will enjoy reading this blog. :)

1 comment:

  1. :-) How wonderful that you started a blog. Welcome! I'm looking forward to finding out more about your creations.

    ReplyDelete